61874Re: Check Gloucester Daily Times 10/12/09

  • graeme19121984
    Nov 2, 2009
      The business? First sell 'em small shallow draft appropriate-technology "patrol" boats, then come at 'em over the horizon with super hi-tech like this eh?

      Then sell 'em, or the subsequent government that is, on some more lower tech... repeat. The people will pay... endless & ok?

      Graeme

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Maximo" <grupos@...> wrote:

      > Please, leave alone the obscure third world port in a back corner of the
      > world.
      >
      > We don`t need nor want your help. We have our own problems. Thanks.
      >
      > If possible, keep away from this group politics, war and killings, and the
      > business related to them.
      >
      > Don`t make money with war. It`s immoral.
      >
      > Now that you have a peace nobel prize winner president, give us some peace.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic