      From: nonews35 <nonews35@...>
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, Oct 10, 2009 9:53 pm
      Subject: [bolger] Anhinga

      Have any Ahingas been built except the Sandy Bottoms one? Is the hull the same as BirdWatcher of is it slab sided? I'm looking to go with something like that or maybe a Martha Jane.

      Also, I like the idea of a lateen rig also like Zephyr so you can tow the boat to the nearby launch ramp fully rigged it the mast is short enough. Any ideas? I think you could make the mast 11' long and still be OK most places. The Zephyr mast is only 9' the Martha Janes is a bit too high.

    • Show all 147 messages in this topic