      Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 7:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [bolger] The Bolger memorial weekend.

      Hello Mike - yes that is an attractive idea. Not sure where you are writing from (NZ or Oz?), but I know of only two Bolger group members here in NZ. There may well be more..
      (New Plymouth, NZ).

      From: Mike John <mikeboatman@ hotmail.com>

      Re the September gathering - I'd love to come too and wish everyone the best for the weekend, but it's a long haul from here. The Featherwind is coming a long really well. Hope the Group members will be able to give us all detailed coverage of the events.
      (New Zealand).

      From: Bruce Hallman <bruce@hallman. org>
      Subject: Re: [bolger] I'm coming!
      I am coming too, though via airplane and without a boat. I haven't

      made plans of where to stay, hoping to stay where everybody is
      socializing. Perhaps in Cape Ann Campground at 80 Atlantic Street?
      Or, where?

      Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic