      From: Susanne@...
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 6:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: 35 ft sloop on ebay

      It's Design #373 "Palo D'Agua", likely built in wood (plank on frame), likely by Brad Story. Dimensions are/should be 35'4"x8'6"x2'3"x12,500lbsx459 feet of sail. Deck wouldhave had glass on but not much glass elsewhere, unless someone did the 'unspeakable'. Is ATLAS BOATWORKS the original builder ? If so, we might want to look at some royalties as we know of no agreement... Good to see her.