      From: pvanderwaart
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 5:25 PM
      Subject: [bolger] Re: 35 ft sloop on ebay

      > Moccasin. Wonder if they built more than one?

      The original Moccasin was built in Mallorca, I believe, and at launching had much more elegant paint and trim. Also was not fiberglass. I don't have the book with me to see if it's the same design. Bolger did a number of variations on a similar theme. There was one for Riddle of the Sands territory but that called for a chinese rig.