60159Re: [bolger] Re: Sneakeasy pictures

  • Gabriel K. McAtee
    Apr 21, 2009
      I have to wonder if something like Lynx couldn't be done cold-molded.
      It'd be marginally more expensive than plank on frame, but ultimately
      probably stronger and a lot easier to build. Of course, you'd still
      have to loft frames & what not, but at least no caulking to worry about...

      --Gabriel