60118Re: [bolger] Re: Sneakeasy pictures

  • Harry James
    Apr 15, 2009
      In a fast moving Sneakeasy the bow doesn't get airborne. It is one of
      the unique things about this design. Fritz's Sneakeasy just stayed level
      and did not pound in light chop, it sort of pierced it. If you got into
      over 3' chop or if the period got wrong I could see where the bow could
      start getting thrown up and she would pound. That was why my comment
      about Dave's Sneakeasy, the bow was way up and she would pound in any
      kind of chop.

      HJ