60117Re: Sneakeasy pictures

  • daschultz2000
    Apr 15 11:37 AM
      It's a pretty one, yet still has the simplicity. It may be the motor angle could be changed, but the owner is happy w' the boat so we should leave it be. IMO there could be just a touch of rocker in the hull, or perhaps just the ducktails. (is that what they're called?) It sits at a reasonable trim for having 30hp on the stern.

      Nice boat.

      > Thats what its supposed to look like all right, nice work. When ever I
      > see a nice one like this I get a definite "I would like to build that"
      > itch.
      > You notice the bow is just a little up with that big motor.
      >
      > HJ

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic