60101Re: Sneakeasy pictures

  • highoveryou
    Apr 14, 2009
      Now that's a sharp looking boat! I see you have a 30hsp on there... any issues with that?

      I've been trying to buy P.B.'s book from amazon, but they won't send it to an APO (currently in Afghanistan). I guess the fear is the Taliban will build their navy up... LOL.

      Anyway... can this design be shortened at all? Or would the narrow beam become unstable? I ask because of storage space (25' barn). If I were to build this I'd want to keep her inside.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "dmlms" <dstutzma@...> wrote:

      > I have uploaded pictures of my Bolger Sneakeasy. A special thank you to Steve B for his encouragement. It was Steve's boat "Katie" that got me interested in trying to build my first boat. Uploaded to Dave's Sneakeasy album in photos.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic