59298Re: MAIB index of Bolger articles

  • graeme19121984
    Jan 1, 2009
      Re: V24 N3, N4, & N10 Otter II Pts 1, & 2, & another (3 on III!)

      These issues predate my subscription, but I have a snippet that tells
      me there were sketches of an Otter III also in these articles, and one
      Otter II builder, the redoubtable Dave Carnell, wrote an article in
      MAIB V24 N10 giving his nod of approval to the Otter III mods.
      Apparently, the Otter III sketches solved some things found wrong with
      Otter II in use. Snippet says see Charles' archived message 55736. I
      guess Otter III deserves a mention in the Bolger in MAIB index.

      > Any help filling in gaps in this index would be
      > appreciated...thanks in advance.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic