      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bolger@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Bruce Hallman
      Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 7:14 AM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: Plywood 101

      Having worked a lot with ACX and boats, I strongly agree it needs
      glassing of both sides.

      A heavy boat is not all bad, because the increase in durability and
      improvement to stability are good things.

      One issue with a Teal, like all double ended boats, the 12 foot length
      has the same carrying capacity as a 10 foot transom boat, or an 8 foot
      punt boat.