59028Re: Copyright and Boat Building...

  • Bryant Owen
    Nov 12, 2008
      I've had good success with using an aerosol spray protectant. While it
      might slightly darken the paper - not a bad thing if you read them in
      natural sunlight - the paper is rendered moisture and dirt resistant.
      It's not perfect but gives you a chance to recover from an OOPS moment
      like spilling coffee on the plans. For an example of this type of
      product see
      http://www.lyndist.com/lynproductsheets/sec_aerosols/acrylic_coating.htm
      or http://tinyurl.com/5hlzuo

      Bryant