      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bolger@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      John Kohnen
      Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 2:06 AM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: Copyright and Boat Building...

      There isn't a darn thing illegal about making copies for your own use, as
      long as you're not selling them or giving them away. It fits into the
      notion of "fair use." I don't like intellectual property pirates either,
      but that's not what Staples was refusing to do.

      As far as I can tell, you're upset because a business followed the law.

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      It is better to have loafed and lost than never to have loafed

      Bolger rules!!!
      - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead
      horses
      (978) 282-1349
      - Open discussion: bolger_coffee_lounge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo!
      Groups Links