58995Re: [bolger] Re: Copyright and Boat Building...

  • Gene Tehansky
    Nov 8 8:48 AM
      I'm only upset because I've used them before with no issues and it
      was a royal pain in the arse to find the other place. What you do
      with Staples is not really my concern. What do you do when you build
      a boat from plans? Do you just use the originals in the shop? Do
      you think I am in the wrong to work from copies?

      Gene T.