58932Re: [bolger] replace epoxy with resorcinal??

  • Christopher C. Wetherill
    Oct 25, 2008
      I don't know if resourcinol will hold glass or polyester cloth. Harold
      Payson discusses its use in building instant boats for bonding wooden
      components together. I do know that it is a "sensitizing" adhesive. I
      hear anecdotes about people who have worked around it for years being
      unable to work with plywood. I believe polyurethane has a similar effect.

      Chris