      From: dnjost <davidjost@...>
      Subject: [bolger] PT decking?
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com

      While building my 18' Workskiff, I came across some very nice pressure
      treated Southern Yellow Pine that seems just the right stuff for the
      chines. I am gluing up a test piece to see how happy it takes to
      epoxy. Will file a report this week with an update.

      Has anyone tried this?

      David Jost
      "working between the raindrops of Kyle"