58549Re: seizing rope onto double paddle for Payson Pirogue

  • nordski62
    Sep 6, 2008
      Michael,

      I just posted a couple of photos to an album titled "Bolger Canoe". I'm headed out boating
      this morning and will take a few pictures of the spray skirt. The skirt was easy to make and
      really works well. Happy launching on Sunday! Do you have your boat set up with a kayak type
      seat? Aaron

      > I would love to see a picture of your Pirogue and skirt. I've taken lots of
      > photos of the construction of my Pirogue and will organize them into a page
      > on my website, soon. The paint is curing on my boat as I type. I expect to
      > launch her Sunday.
      >
      > Michael Galvin
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic