58514Polyester fabric and checking

  • Mungo Jerry
    Sep 2 12:12 PM
      I was contemplating epoxying/gluing/sticking with chewing gum a layer of polyester fabric
      over the hull bottom of my Vesper (imagine if Jessie Cooper had a drunken tumble with
      Superbrick and you'll get the design concept). the idea would be to decrease checking and
      increase the integrity of seams. Would love to hear if any of you have any experiences, good
      or ill, with doing this and if you've ever used anything but two part epoxy for the process.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic