58276Re: [bolger] non-planing cruising boat for 4?
- Aug 4, 2008If you are building, you might want to consider these plans by Michael
Storer - developments of the Tennessee type.
If you are "buying off the shelf" or second-hand, you'll probably (in this
day & age) be looking at an older
From: bill shamblin <bshamblin2002@...>
a friend and i are thinking of a long circular cruise by powerboat
along icw as well as rivers/canals inland. im wondering if any
commercial boat company makes the sort of non-planing efficient
cruiser that pb would design instead of the monster engine planing gas
hogs i see everywhere?? ?
it seems pb said the main points were keeping both ends out of the
water and not letting her be too wide? im thinking a light 30'x6'
might make 5 knots with dual 10 hp completely redundant system outboards?
bill in nc
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- NO "GO AWAY SPAMMER!" posts!!! Please!
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax:
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org Yahoo!
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>