58230Re: Polyester resin questions

  • David
    Jul 31, 2008
      Hey you Ol' Coot -

      Beer? I don't remember drinking any beer? Maybe all the slow brain
      cells have already expired, and now the rest are being nibbled
      away?!?! Anyway, I do remember you didn't answer the question. Were
      you really recommending HDO, or was it a typo, and you really meant
      MDO? If HDO, tell me more. How does the joinery work? Adhesives? Etc.

      OK, you also didn't answer if the Queen's barge is done yet, so I
      guess it's a case of "We don't want to discuss it" <G> How 'bout that
      purty little rocket you're restoring?

      Cheers,
      David G.

      "May the good Lord take a liking to you... just not too soon"

      ************

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Jon & Wanda(Tink)" <windyjon@...> wrote:

      > You should know by now just because it is a boat sight if I am involved
      > it may not have to do with boats. It started with asking about useing
      > MDO with polyester for sides on a horse trailer. I thought all that
      > beer sampeling was to kill the slow brain cells LOL
      >
      > Jon
      >
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "David" <arbordg@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Jon,
      > >
      > > I too am confused. Were you suggesting HDO... or MDO? While there's
      > > lots of boats been built with MDO, I've never heard of one being built
      > > with HDO. What did you have in mind?
      > >
      > > Is Cleopatra's Barge done yet<G>?
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > David G
      > >
      > > "If there are no stupid questions, what kind of questions do stupid
      > > people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" -- Scott
      > > Adams

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic