58019AS29 photos

  • Col
    Jul 6, 2008
      I've uploaded some pictures of a very well made AS29 (I think) into
      the photos section under Gecko. I couldn't find any reference to
      this boat on a search of the group.
      Cheers,
      Col

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Frank Bales <frank_bales@...> wrote:

      > Hi all, I'm coming out from under my rock to ask a question.  Is
      anyone building any of the larger Bolger designs like the AS39, or
      the State named boats (Tennessee, etc.), or even the Tahiti?
      There's very little to be found on the Internet about any of the
      bigger bolger designs.  Why is that?  Wasn't there someone in Quebec
      building a steel AS39?  And what about the guy in Florida who was
      building the Tahiti?  It seems strange that someone like Phil Bolger
      is not found more on the Internet.  I'd sure like to know more about
      those boats from those that have built them.