58008Re: [bolger] Large Bolger Designs?

  • Douglas Pollard
    Jul 4, 2008
      Speaking of Larger Bolger boats, I have talked about Wolftrap in my
      blog. She was featured in Bolgers book different boats back in the
      1980's. My blog goes through building, dealing with Bolger, the
      decision to build and sailing Wolftrap to the Bahamas. If you are
      interested go to my blog Sailboats Fair and Fine and read . Start of the
      bottom of the blog archive on the left side at the bottom click on
      2006(9) and that will start you at the beginning of the story. The
      story is not finshed and I will start writing to it again in the fall. I
      am also making a video of the whole trip. The first week of the video is
      finshed so there is a long way to go to cover a year of cruising
      aboard Wolftrap.