58004Re: [bolger] Large Bolger Designs?

  • Harry James
    Jul 3, 2008
      There are quite a few pictures of large projects in the files and photos
      of the seven Bolger groups. No order rhyme or reason, you just have to
      look.

      Peter Lenihan posted pictures on Le Cabotin an AS 39.

      There are pics of his Windermere, nearing completion in the files
      somewhere also. These are big boats requiring years of commitment, not
      too many have the dedication to complete such projects.

      Building the Double Eagle "Great Land"

      http://thegreatsea.homestead.com/

      HJ