58002Large Bolger Designs?

  • Frank Bales
    Jul 3, 2008
      Hi all, I'm coming out from under my rock to ask a question.  Is anyone building any of the larger Bolger designs like the AS39, or the State named boats (Tennessee, etc.), or even the Tahiti?  There's very little to be found on the Internet about any of the bigger bolger designs.  Why is that?  Wasn't there someone in Quebec building a steel AS39?  And what about the guy in Florida who was building the Tahiti?  It seems strange that someone like Phil Bolger is not found more on the Internet.  I'd sure like to know more about those boats from those that have built them.

      Frank
      Montgomery AL