57980Re:Weston Martyr - Not for $200 nor Millionaire - but how much?

  • ANDREW AIREY
    Jul 1, 2008
      Go for it.I've just been watching a couple of videos of narrowboats being taken to sea round the coast of the UK,admittedly in very good conditions. I think that PCB was concerned about the comfort angle on what would have been a long sea trip from New Zealand.She would roll a bit at anchor,but having the mast up and the bilgeboard down would help a lot.My thoughts were that the accomodation on WM were a bit cramped,particularly the headroom,but at 6'8" I'm always going to have problems with that.I may have another look at WM but my thoughts are more on the lines of sailing barges.I've got a share in a narrowboat so I'm not so restricted over widths
      cheers
      andy airey