57706Re: [bolger] Re: Folding schooner

    May 22 9:07 AM
      Thanks for the photos. Those are the most descriptive photos of a
      Folding Schooner I have ever seen. If I am not mistaken, I see that
      you have 'boxed-in' the sides, adding huge "knock down" flotation
      buoyancy, plus adding side decking, a good place to sit when hiking
      out. This adds a bit of weight (an issue when folding), but I think
      is an overall improvement to the design. It is interesting to see how
      the hull can float (and fold) on her side. Raising the question:
      Might she rest on the trailer better on her side?
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic