57705Re: [bolger] Re: Folding schooner

  • Michael Walther
    May 22, 2008
      Hi Peter, Thanks for putting up the pix. I'm sure everyone else is interested in seeing them too. Your right, they were very helpful to my understanding how it works, until these groups & WB mag. I hadn't known of boats that could be pieced together like this & other ways. It amazes me.
      Thanks again for the pix, Mike