57699Re: [bolger] Re: Folding schooner

  • Michael Walther
    May 21, 2008
      Hi Peter, Ditto everything everybody has said, it's a beautiful boat and seeing deployment was fascinating. When you decide to take pictures again please remember the hinges & connections, I personally can't picture what you've written here (my failing) it takes pictures for my brain to get some things:) Thanks for posting the pix, Mike