57586Re: [bolger] Re: Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Festival

  • Michael Walther
    May 4, 2008
      Hi John,
      Can't thank you enough for this, much praised be heaped upon you. Depoe Bay is a beautiful place. As usual the pix are great and very appreciated, at least by me. It was also neat to see in the background of a couple shots one of the last wooden production boats by Trojan Yacht, still around.
      I'm thinking that Dick's boat with the seat in his son Joe's boat would be perfection. After all this, would you happen to know any thing about it? Or how I might contact them? I didn't see a link or web address.
      Thanks again, Mike