57584Re: [bolger] Re: Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Festival

  • John Kohnen
    May 4, 2008
      Dick Mitsch was "inspired" by Hannu's Portuguese skiff plans. Dick can
      never follow anybody else's boat plans. <g> His brother and nephew's boats
      are probably close to Hannu's shape and dimensions, but Dick's own boat,
      Nemo, was built short enough to fit into the 6' bed of his pickup with the
      tailgate closed -- leaving about a half inch to spare.

      On Sat, 03 May 2008 16:58:55 -0700, Michael W wrote:

      > Looking at the boats measurements, its bigger than the near 6ft I
      > thought it might be. 6ft is Wash.,D.C. Metro manageable and a quick
      > 20min trip to the Tidal Basin or Potomac River;) Cool little boat:)

      John <jkohnen@...>
      I must say I find television very educational. The minute
      somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a good book.
      <Groucho Marx>
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic