      From: dnjost <davidjost@...>
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 1, 2008 9:41:57 PM
      Subject: [bolger] Re:'Sureply' (R)ACX update

      I did not take a photo of it, but the ACX I boiled last week has had a
      week in the arid atmosphere of the artic freeze we are having in New
      England. The indoor low humidity dried that sucker out in record time
      leaving a very nicely checked piece of plywood. The glue is holding,
      but I can now see how easily the water will penetrate this ply.

      that explains why the skiff I built of ACX deteriorated the way it
      did. The rot could just get into the cracks and go crazy.

      thanks for your patience, I am being a tad oc as I want my next build
      to be terrific.

      David Jost