56881Re: re:Ultralite Tortoise / 'Sureply' (R)

  • dnjost
    Feb 23 1:31 PM
      Mark -
      Did you use the Sureply? While shopping for steel shelving at Lowes,
      in order to organize the workshop, I tripped across Type 1 glued Luan
      at $10 per sheet. Very tempting...but, two bays down found tons of
      1/4" Sureply at $20 per sheet. A quick scan of the Patriot Timber
      website shows that this stuff should be pretty good for Instant Boats.
      Will pick up a few sheets and bang together a June Bug to replace both
      the Dialbo and Pointy Skiff.

      Trout and bass season are rapidly approaching in the frosty Northeast
      US, (despite the 8" of snow last night) and I don't want to miss out on
      too much boating action. I can also picture a raid on Boston via a
      float down the Charles ("Love that Dirty Water")

      David Jost
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic