56723re:Ultralite Tortoise (skirting OT)

  • Mark Albanese
    Feb 6 1:22 PM
      Hah! I live on soybeans, breakfast lunch and dinner. On an input
      ratio of only 1:7 compared to dead flesh, while not terribly smug
      about it, I'm happy with the no GMO stuff. I'll plow through
      soyonline, but sheesh, I gotta eat sompin'.

      Was only thinking about _coating_ a boat with it...

      Agree 100% about the diesel.

      If more, let's go over to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bolger_coffee_lounge/
      Mark

      On Feb 2, 2008, at 9:00 PM, eep_05 wrote:

      > hate to dispel your illusion but soy is evil and most organic is
      > soaked in diesel by the time you get it, better to get local produce
      > when it is in season at least.
      >
      > http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/
      >
      > and you cant make a boat out of it either.
      >
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "graeme19121984" <graeme19121984@...>
      > wrote:
      >>

      >>> & green, green, green
      >>
      >> Organic soy? ;) or Amazon rainforest :( & GMO?? :+0!
      >>
      >> Graeme

      > dead horses
      > posts
      > 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349