56684re:Ultralite Tortoise

  • Mark Albanese
    Feb 1, 2008
      Thanks for these. I'd found the flikr pix, but some good stuff is in
      a part of Hallman.org one can't just browse to. The Freeship model
      shows clearly just where you've put the deck curve.

      Looking for plywood yesterday, no worthwhile 1/8th inch found. The
      4mm occume weighing just 12# or so would serve but seems like
      overkill at $49 a sheet. On the other hand if Tortoise is such a good
      little boat, maybe that's the ticket.

      Also found some $10 box store luan with three more or less even plys
      and exterior glue that weighs just 20 pounds a sheet - will grab some
      of that today, whatever.

      Cheerz

      On Feb 1, 2008, at 6:43 AM, Bruce Hallman wrote:

      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/hallman/507951929/
      > http://hallman.org/bolger/Tortoise/ImprovedTortoise.png
      >
      > I don't recall if I have pictures of it completed.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic