56619Re: Black Skimmer for sale

  • dnjost
    Jan 26, 2008
      Wayne -

      If I didn't have so many projects underway at the moment, I would
      consider driving from Boston to Washington and bringing her under the
      care of a Bolger devotee. A few well spent hours with a scraper and
      sander, coat with epoxy, and repaint and that boat will be ready for
      another generation.

      Very cool, thanks for posting all the pictures. I particularly liked
      the cabin filled with oreos. That is the current state of any of my
      boats with kids in them. A bag of oreos usually indicates all had fun.

      David Jost
      Boston, MA
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic