56009Re: Martha Jane on Ebay

  • Col
    Nov 8 2:17 PM
      Sorry Graeme,
      Thought you were Graham Cheers, owner of Shirley Valentine. (doh!)
      He wrote to Bolger and had approved his suggestion to build in extra
      water ballast when this stability question came up - by all reports
      it has been very successful. His boats up for sale at the moment on
      the Duck Flat website - I have a lottery ticket in my wallet......

      In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "graeme19121984" <graeme19121984@...>

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic