55974Re: Martha Jane on Ebay

  • graeme19121984
    Nov 2, 2007
      US$4051.00 & just 12 hours to go.

      I think I much prefer the looks of the original, as shown here, to
      the upgraded versions. The all white paint scheme suits too - like
      the one in Alaska.

      It's very,very interesting to read the seller's comments that it
      doesn't need those Bolger reserve bouyancy mods at all. I wonder if
      he tested?

      Looks a good boat.

      Graeme

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "proto957" <helio6@...> wrote:

      > I've been watching it, too: Ebay Item number: 250180856975
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%
      3AIT&viewitem=&item=250180856975&rd=1

      bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hallman" <bruce@> wrote:

      > > It looks like the Martha Jane built by William D Jochems
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic