      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bolger@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Kristine Bennett
      Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:18 PM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [bolger] Re: Building a Long Dory

      Don if you are going to use the Dory a lot, you may want to think about
      putting a layer of 6 or 8 oz. cloth and epoxy on the bottom inside. The
      hull bottom will hold up better then just being painted.

      Blessings Krissie

      Don Froese <don.froese@... <mailto:don.froese%40kodak.com> >
      wrote: Thanks again Jon. I faxed PCB and he also confirmed the 3/8 ply
      for the
      bottom would be ok, especially with a double layer of glass.

      Cheers,

      Don