      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bolger@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Chris Potts
      Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 7:41 AM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bolger] Tiny cat Build

      greetings all,

      I am in the process of building Bolgers Tinycat and am wondering if
      using Scarf joints in place of the Butt Block method has been tried.
      It seems like it would work quite will on the bilge pannels as they
      perhaps would fair better but I don't know? Anyone have any
      experience with a Scarfed joint on a Tinycat build?