55082Re: [bolger] Re: New Instant boats yahoo group

  • Patrick Crockett
    Aug 11, 2007
      I sort of hate the idea -- I enjoy seeing stuff about Micros and
      Tortoises, but I'm not likely to join fifteen groups to cover all types
      of Bolger boats. Meanwhile, I suspect there may be others like me who
      will still post about instant boats here, so anyone wanting to find
      archives about Windsprints would have to look at both groups.

      Patrick

      nels wrote:
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Kessler" <jkess777@...> wrote:
      >
      >> All,
      >> The group is for Instantboats only. I hardly see how that splinters
      >> or divides. It also links to Dynamite's website and messageboard.
      >> I've spoken him personally about this.
      >>
      >> There will also be new dory plans available.
      >>
      >> Jim
      >>

      > I think it is a great idea and will support it.
      >
      > Some of us have even tossed around the idea of forming a Micro group.
      > The nice thing it would do is keep all the building information and
      > photos in one area. Now it is scattered all over the place and a heck
      > of a job trying to find anything.
      >
      > Nels

    • Show all 39 messages in this topic