54905Re: Tortoise

  • Bryant Owen
    Jul 29, 2007
      I presume that applies to the rest of us :-)

      Gender aside, as we move into an era of water based paints, new 1 part
      polys, etc. we now have an almost infinite number of colours to
      choose from with boats. The days of being limited to a dozen
      manufacturer's choices is almost gone.

      I've seen little the area of colour selection either in terms of what
      goes with what, complimentary tones/colours/stains etc. not to mention
      visibility issues.

      Bryant - who'd be quite happy to have a dusty rose coloured boat

      > A pink Tortoise... Why not? Maybe when it's ready for
      > some new paint add some hot pink trim?
      >
      > Yes people as butch as I may sound at times I do have
      > a very femme side as well.
      >
      > Blessings Krissie
      >
      > --- David Ryan <david@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I built one for my daughter.