54893Re: Plans from CSD?

  • Howard Stephenson
    Jul 28, 2007
      As the BWAOM drawings for Micro show no dimensions of any kind apart
      from sail area, nor are panel layout shown, it's not really feasible
      to build for the book, unless you were mad enough to try and take
      measurements off the drawings in the book and scale them up.

      Howard

      > There is also a fourth option, build your Micro from the drawings in
      > the book. I don't have BWAOM in hand, but I recall that the plans
      are
      > reproduced there almost in their entirety. Someone please check my
      > memory, but little is missing in the book; perhaps the sheet showing
      > the nestled panel cut laid out onto ten sheets of 1/4" plywood?
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic