54863Re: Plans from CSD?

  • nels
    Jul 27, 2007
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "lancasterdennis" <dlancast@...> wrote:
      > As I see it, you
      > have two, maybe three choices here: PCB (who does not respond), CSD
      > (who's plans are not updated, etc.) and Ebay (for used plans).
      >
      > Good Luck.
      >
      > Dennis
      > Bellingham, WA

      I have a set of Micro plans that have never been used and for which
      the royalites have been paid. (Purchased from Elrow LaRowe many years
      ago.)

      I will never use them as I own a completed Micro purchased already
      built. So I am willing to donate them for free. I only have kept them
      to refer to if someone is asking for certain details.

      The problem is that I am not at home right now but would be willing to
      send them once I get back to where they are located - probably in
      another week.

      These plans even include a couple of B&W photos of Elrow during his
      construction, which he never finished.

      I guess in the meantime Paul (mrfirkin) you could start looking at
      getting material together?

      Nels
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic