54759RE: [bolger] Polyurethane Glues and Watervan

  • Kristine Bennett
    Jul 19, 2007
      Tim I like the Watervan and the smaller Fiddler II.
      The only draw back to me is no aft deck space.

      I showed a friend the WaterVan and he said it would
      make a great water based pickup truck. I gave him the
      info to get in touch with PBAF

      Blessings Krissie

      --- Tim Anderson <lebateautim@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, I've done some tests on polyurethane and
      > titebond 3 and they both
      > seem to work well. I'm stretching Watervan by 4 feet
      > to fit the max of my
      > trailer and to accommodate my computer video editing
      > work station and
      > microscope... and to give a little more room for
      > wife #5 when I locate her.
      > TA

      ==