      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bolger@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      graeme19121984
      Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 11:42 PM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bolger] Re: Bolger tribute report?

      Hmmm. If PB&F are going increasingly to video format, I wonder if
      they may at sometime go to other ICTs for things like new books,
      reprints, study plans, and catalogues?

      Thanks for your interesting report Charles. Were the proceedings
      videoed, to be published by WB maybe?

      Graeme

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups. <mailto:bolger%40yahoogroups.com> com, "Charles