54571Re: Bolger tribute report?

  • Charles Rouse
    Jul 3, 2007

      > Hmmm. If PB&F are going increasingly to video format, I wonder if
      > they may at sometime go to other ICTs for things like new books,
      > reprints, study plans, and catalogues?
      >
      > Thanks for your interesting report Charles. Were the proceedings
      > videoed, to be published by WB maybe?
      >
      > Graeme

      I wondered about the video thing also. I didn't see anyone recording
      the proceedings, but it was a bit crowded and I know I didn't see
      everything.
      They have a video about the William D. Jochems I believe.
      Maybe they'll release the video they played at the tribute.

      Charles Rouse
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic