54291Re: Bolger and other Boxes - Update 3

  • Stefan Probst
    Jun 18, 2007
      This one was stuck for a looooong time in my outbox...

      (apologies for not cutting the original at the bottom, but it's been
      long time, and it might be easier to have a "tail" than to have to dig
      through archives)

      Graeme,
      thanks for looking things up. Unfortunately, we are not much further.
      As it stands now with the Bolger Houseboat variants:

      - Houseboat (19'9" x 7'10")
      Seems to be an original design. The text says at least nothing
      that it would be an update of another design.
      Scans on Yahoo study_plans_only and Cartoons are basically
      identical to the ones on http://euler.sfasu.edu/Shantyboats ..
      and are probably from CSD catalogue and CSD books.
      then there is
      - Barge Houseboat BWAOM Ch#58 (25'6" x 7'10") (Yahoo Database)
      Maybe somebody who has the BWOAM can verify the dimensions,
      and even upload a scan to compare with the other version.
      Is there a Design Number mentioned in BWAOM?
      and finally there is
      - Barge Houseboat #481 (20' x 8') (according to Yahoo Database)
      Could be a modified version of the first Houseboat,
      or the same, or another one ....

      Just trying to get an Update 4 finished...

      Cheers, and thanks,
      Stefan

    • Show all 49 messages in this topic