53712Re: Sprit rig

  • Steven DAntonio
    May 8 8:54 AM
      Hi Tyson,

      Not even close. Haven't even bought the wood yet. I have a big
      interiew in Calif the end of the week (flying out Thursday,
      interviewing Friday and flying back Saturday). Spent the last few
      weeks reviewing electronics and other stuff I haven't had to deal with
      in about 10 years. If I get the job I then fly back to Calif for 4
      weeks training and then after that I essentially can work out of my
      home office here in Massachusetts. Then I can start the Teal (lets
      say, sometime towards the end of July).

      Of course, if I don't get it then I can start the Teal on Sunday.

      I'm just planning ahead.

      Steven

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, pgochnour@... wrote:

      > Hi Steven....best book I've seen on that subject is "The Working
      Guide to
      > Traditional Small Boat Sails," by Dave Nichols. You can order it
      from the
      > Duickwoks folks ( duckworksmagazine.com) or directly from Dave (
      > arrowheadboats.com). It has very explicit diagrams and great photos.
      Does this mean you're