53697Re: New Building Birdwatcher-2 pictures

  • dnjost
    May 6, 2007
      Bob-

      The plans are not specific about the sheave on the mast. Did you get
      guidance from Bolger here, or did you go about on your own to rig a
      sheave through the mast? It looks to me as if the halyard just passes
      through a hole in the mast 2" below the tip.

      I finished glueing up my mast today. I have a very slight (1/2) inch
      bend aft, that I hope will straighten out when the jib is bent on and
      tightened.

      Congratulations on a superb job. You went way beyond what I intend.

      David Jost
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic