53257Re: [bolger] two modifications of Micro rig?

    Mar 29, 2007
      > Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

      After having built more than a few Bolger boats, I have learned the
      lesson that, all too often, my 'improvements' to the plans have
      unintended consequences. This is even more true with the Bolger boats
      which have been built the most (like the Micro). It is hard to
      improve on the 'tried and tested' and I suggest you first build the
      boat exactly per plans, sail it a bit, and then start to make your
      improvements.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic